Ruby Developer - Belfast - £26 - 30k
Grafton Technology are very pleased to be working exclusively with this well known and highly respected software house. Based on the outskirts of Belfast, this client currently has 15 staff members at this site consisting of developers, support, sales and operations. This position will allow you to join a team of talented developers who focus on training and development.
They are looking for a switched on software developer to design, build and maintain efficient and reliable ruby code for their large portfolio of clients. This will involve anything from complex groups of back end micro servers to command line utilities and data processing scripts.
- 3-4 years experience in a software development position
- Experience working with Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Sinatra
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Strong understanding on object orientated programming
- Familiar with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, Restful
- Familiar with continuous integration
This role comes with a very competitive salary which will be negotiable depending on your current level of experience. There is also free onsite parking, private medical cover, and annual salary increments based on performance.
This role is available exclusively through Grafton, so contact Carol Donnelly on 02890 242824 or email@example.com