Safety Administrator required on a temporary basis for a Public Sector organisation based in Belfast £9.90 PH.
Role: Safety Administrator
Rate of Pay: £9.90 per hour
Hours: Monday - Friday
Duration: ASAP for 6 - 8 weeks
- Assist with the development and implementation of the ISMS including the development of safety systems and procedures
- Organise safer committee meetings
- Maintain User Worked crossing electronic register
- Organise safety communication campaigns such as trespass and vandalism
- Provide the first point of contact between the infrastructure safety department and internal or external customer, including the public
- Assist with the preparation of risk assessments
- Update the primary and secondary legislation files
- Record actions taken to achieve compliance with ISMS Systems
- Prepare safety KPI's
- 3 GCSE's or equivalent at Grade C or above including Maths and English
- Able to demonstrate 2 years in a similar role
- Minimum of 1 years' experience to include dealing with customers both internally and externally
- Experience of working with company systems eg Sharepoint, Agresso and EDRMS
- Experience in writing reports
- Experience in working with MS packages including word, excel and outlook
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kathy Fraser will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE MONDAY 11th July at 10am.