SALES ADMINISTRATOR, STRABANE, £14,000
We are working with a thriving Retail business in Strabane Town centre to recruit an experienced Sales Administrator.
Our client offers a fast paced & challenging environment where you will be answering customer calls and responding to customer emails ensuring a customer first attitude is promoted at all times. You will provide accurate price information and answer any other product questions they may have. Then you will process the customer order accurately and efficiently.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure customer orders are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Answer customer queries via email and telephone.
- Take customer payments over the telephone.
- Ensure customer complaints are dealt with satisfactorily.
- Provide Accounts support to the Company Accountant
- Other duties associated with this role may include packing orders in the warehouse and preparing them for delivery. It is essential that you are physically fit enough to be able to lift heavy boxes.
- Previous experience of Customer Service or Sales administration.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office package.
This is a full time, permanent position with a salary of £14,000.
Please call Marc Doorish on 02871 267799 for more information or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.