SALES ADMINISTRATOR Omagh, Co Tyrone Permanent
Our client a leading manufacturing company based in Omagh are specialists in the design, manufacture and support of electrical control panels, displays, remote controls and wiring systems for engine based machines.
- Customer Liaison- dealing with all Customer Sales enquiries/queries promptly and professionally
- Communicate and liaise with other departments in finding a response or resolution to queries
- Invoicing - Update delivery dockets, produce invoices and send to Customer Accounts
- Update orders on IT system
Hours of Work:
- Working hours are 40 hrs per week Monday to Friday need to have flexibility between the hours of 8am-5.15pm, shifts are 8am-4.15pm, 8.30am-4.45pm or 9am-5.15pm.
- Good standard of Education
- Strong IT skills
- Previous experience in a sales or administration environment.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300.