Our Client a leading Manufacturing Company based in Co Fermanagh are looking to recruit a Sales Administrator for a busy period.
This s a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in through the door and prove yourself as having the ability to gain a permanent position with them.
- You will be required to provide services to support the overall sales administration function
- Order inputting, paying attention to customer requirements and pricing
- Providing quotes, orders and reports for the business
- Liaising with other departments on customer deliveries
- Dealing with customer queries and technical issues
- Taking phone calls from customers
- Preparing daily reports on sales volumes
- Any other duties as required
- Proven track record of delivering efficient and effective administration support
- Familiarity with standard Microsoft Office software packages
- Ability to handle highly confidential information appropriately
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working within a team as well as being able to work from own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to demonstrate good working relationships and enjoyment of working with people
- Experience in a sales administration or customer service role
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300 and apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.