Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking experienced French/English Native Level Speakers for a Sales Administrator role in Dublin South.
Our clients are looking for candidates with both native level English and French with a background in Customer Service. You will be working in both French and English and have to be comfortable working in both.
- Customer liaison - Order confirmation, lead time negotiation & relationship building.
- Integrating sales orders into the SAP System.
- Internal negotiation with production facility staff and the Sales Teams.
- Liaising with various departments such as Planning, Studio, Quality & Finance.
- Utilisation of SAP & CRM - Order entry, lead time tracking, internal requests, etc.
- Supporting the management & sales team in a range of reasonable requests.
- The role is 8:30am - 17.00pm Monday to Friday, however there will be occasions where the work may fall outside these hours, candidates must be flexible in their attitude.
- 5 years experience in a customer facing role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good Team Player
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- Strong knowledge of SAP, CRM and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work on one's own initiative.
- Must be fluent in French & English both written and oral.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Huge room for career progression
- Multi-cultural environment
- Great team environment
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Judith Romkes on 01 4505288.