Our client based in the Lurgan area requires a Sales Order Administrator to join their team.
- Sales Office - entering orders from our wholesale customers (received via Telephone,email & fax)
- Ensure that an exceptional level of customer service is delivered at all times
- Other admin duties as required
- Relevant KPI's are met daily
- Strong customer service skills
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience of working to targets
- The ability to work in a busy and sometimes pressurised environment
- IT literate (e.g. proficient in the use of Microsoft Office)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to email@example.com