Our client a successful manufacturer in Portadown requires a Sales Administrator to join their team. This position is initially temporary with a view to becoming permanent depending on the needs of the business.
- Dealing with telephone and face to face enquiries
- Entering orders onto database
- Making after sales calls
- Diary management
- General administration duties
- Educated to GCSE level
- Minimum of 6 months administration and customer service experience in a busy office environment
- IT literate to include Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
Hours of Work: 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday, one hour lunch
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org