SALES ADMINISTRATOR Omagh, Co Tyrone Temporary-Permanent
Our Client an FMCG company based in Omagh, Co Tyrone have an fantastic opportunity due to Company growth for a Sales Administrator to join the team. It is initially a temporary position with a view to going permanent.
- You will be the main point of contact for customers contacting the Company and you will be responsible for delivering a high level of customer service.
- Entering orders on the SAP system
- Liaising with other departments to establish status of orders and stock availability
- Deal with transport department to ensure all deliveries are on time.
- General admin duties.
Hours of Work
- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- Minimum 5 GCSE's or equivalent
- Proven track record of delivering efficient and effective sales administration support
- Must be IT literate
- Experience of working within a team as well as being able to work from own initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Knowledge of SAP
- Rate of Pay: £8.21 - £9.23 per hour
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66323300 and apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.