Sales and Account Management Executive
Grafton are recruiting on behalf of a leading communications company for a Sales and Account Management Executive. Our client requires a proactive, target driven; customer focused individual. The key role will be to proactively manage and grow revenues from the customer base whilst pursing new business in the same market space.
* Proactive telephone prospecting, building, winning & Account Management of self generated and existing customer base.
* To manage all aspects of direct sales of selected products and services to new and existing customers.
* Taking a proactive approach to existing accounts, maintaining and growing revenues and ensuring customers' expectations are met.
* Working effectively as part of the sales team.
* Adhering to the policies and procedures within the Company Integrated Management specially ISO9001:2008 and ISO27001.
* Providing all necessary information to interested parties to ensure that customer's orders are processed in an efficient manner.
* To attend all sales meetings and training courses as and when required by Management.
* To keep fully up to date with product knowledge and the comparable services provided by our competitors.
* 2 years telephone sales and account management experience
* 1 year working within the B2B marketplace
* Educated to GCSE level with passes in English and Maths
* Organisation skills
* Proven ability to develop new business and manage existing accounts base
* Excellent inter-personal and influencing skills, with a pro-active work-based approach
* Self-starter with drive to succeed
* Ability to work under pressure
* Experience working within the telecommunications/ICT sector
* An understanding of the developments in the telecommunications market
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft office packages to include word, excel