Our client a leading machine manufacturer based in Ballinrobe is looking to recruit a Sales and Logistics Administrator to join their team.
This role is working as support to our client Global sales team. The role will involve
- Being point of contact with the customer to make sure that the product specification is what they need and relaying any amendments to the manufacturing team and also keeping the customer informed on timelines for manufacturing, delivery etc…
- Arranging shipping of machinery worldwide including working with customs and excise to ensure delivery is on time
- General administration and customer service support
- Creating Reports
- Previous experience in logistics is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer. Starting salary of €25,000
- Excellent location in Ballinrobe
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 5175040.