Sales & Marketing Representative | FMCG | Permanent
The Client: A world leader in the FMCG industry with over 75 years' experience in Ireland, our client is seeking to expand their sales teams across the Dublin region. This is an excellent opportunity for driven and motivated candidates with a passion for customer service, a flair for sales and business development and an interest in marketing. Our client is accustomed to being Number 1, and it's their goal to develop their teams to be Number 1 too.
The Role: Sales & Marketing Representative
This role involves working in a fast paced and dynamic environment, selling our client's world renowned brands. The successful candidate will responsible for developing and nurturing business relationships within their region, drive sales revenue and execute marketing campaigns.
- Generating and increasing sales across a designated region
- Activate marketing campaigns in all outlets
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and your team to ensure our brand stays centre stage in stores
- Succeed on all quarterly sales and distribution objectives in line with company objectives.
- Manage all equipment within your area
- Promoting brands through merchandising in stores
- At least 2 years experience within a licensed trade - HoReCa (Hotels, Restaurants and Cafes)
- A proven team player with an excellent customer service approach
- Ability to work on own initiative, with strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to sell, influence and build strong working relationships
- Excellent commercial acumen and experience of selling
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT and numerical skills
- Full and clean driving license
- Third level qualification or working towards business related discipline preferred although not essential
- Previous sales experience
- Permanent contract
- €35k salary
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Company vehicle
- Daily lunch allowance
- Company phone
- Company pension scheme
- Company share scheme
- Discounted rates on products
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.