Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Sales Consultant on behalf of our client, a unique retailer based in Belfast. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven Sales Consultant to join an established company. The Sales Consultant will have a varied role where they will have a consultative sales approach when dealing with customers in the shop as well as eBay sales and managing website and social media.
* Store sales ensuring customer needs are met
* Developing the E-Commerce side of the business/ boosting online sales to include advertising of products on website/social media and eBay
* Collect float from safe each day and ensure it is put away in safe at the end of each day.
* Ensure the float is kept topped to agreed level
* Keep the website updated and process online sales through to dispatch
* Build your product knowledge by conducting personal research into the types of products on sale
* Process Prop Hire and calculate Hire costs, ensure hire agreements are signed and processed through to office for invoicing; Photograph all items going out for hire
* Monitor return of hired items
* Once items are returned calculate any overdue hire costs or extended hire cost and advise book keeping so they may invoice client for any additional costs incurred
* Ensure that sales sheets are completed
* Run end of day report off backend website and attach to sales sheet and pass along with receipts and cash to book keeping for processing
* Record any eBay sales on the sales sheet but stipulate that its eBay/Paypal so that accountant can differentiate
* Ensure that telephone, email and online enquiries are followed up promptly and efficiently to close sales
* Ensure that the shop is set up each day to receive customers; Outside sale items are put outside in the mornings and brought in at night
* Visual merchandising, ensure that items being sold are clean and well-presented and the layout of the shop is attractive to customers
* Process incoming stock for shop and stores, this may involve some manual handling
* Organise delivery and collection of hire items and assist with deliveries and collections of hired items when needed
* Handle customer complaints in a professional manner
* Open up and close up premises at the start and finish of business each day
Being a natural communicator, you must possess the energy and drive to make the store an inspirational and energised environment that the customer enjoys. You will also have:
* Excellent presentation with a confident ability to demonstrate retail product knowledge
* Ability to build a strong client base through articulate and knowledgeable communication
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Confidence in communicating with a range of customers
* Strong retail sales background with experience of one to one selling along, with a creative flair
* Self motivated sales consultant who can demonstrate a track record of success in previous roles
* Experience in use of social media
* Experience in eBay sales advantageous
The successful Sales Consultant will enjoy a competitive salary per annum depending on experience plus bonus.
The Sales Consultant role will be based in Belfast.
If you would like to discuss this Sales Consultant job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
If this Sales Consultant job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in Sales and Marketing please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.