Grafton are recruiting on behalf of our client, a leading manufacturing company for a Sales Co-ordinator. You will provide high-level customer relations support to internal and external contacts. The role is to provide support and management to the sales function nationally and internationally. This is a fantastic opportunity to further and develop your career with a market leader.
* Co-ordinate across company functions, ensuring customer satisfaction is optimised. Making certain all parties involved are kept informed and up to date of any changes in a timely manner.
* Provide administrative and sales support for the Technical Sales Managers, including quotations and information around profit margins.
* Prompt response to emails and sales calls, with a pro-active approach.
* Preparation of detailed quotations.
* Customer support, including liaison with engineering in response to resolution of technical issues.
* Follow up, and tracking of, leads and quotations to secure the closure of deals.
* Managing orders including liaison with production / supply chain to ensure excellent customer service levels.
* Maintain customer records ensuring pricelists are accurate and customer visits recorded.
* Compile/analyse sales data, and produce weekly and monthly meeting reports.
* Work with Marketing to organise and despatch Marketing Material for both prospective and existing customers, shows and special events.
* Fact finding on new business opportunities.
* Educated to a minimum A-level standard (or 3 years experience in a similar role) and have a track record of working as a Sales Co-ordinator where you have demonstrated a range of skills across the sales and customer service mix. An interest in working in a role with technical products would be very useful in this position.
* Strong background in sales administration and order management coupled with an ability to undertake meaningful telephone sales business conversations with customers who are likely to be buyers, engineers, contractors.
* A naturally good account manager, with an aptitude for customer service, and sales administration, combined with strong telephone skills to develop good relationships with key customers and the sales team.
* Strong personality - confident and outgoing.
* Excellent IT and keyboard skills with a sound working knowledge of all MS Office applications.
* Ability to plan ahead and anticipate requirements, communicating effectively at each stage.
* Strong team player, with a highly cooperative approach, committed to supporting the team where necessary.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential with the flexibility to deal with individuals at all levels.
* Ability to problem solve when challenges or concerns arise.
* Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise a wide variety of tasks.
* A flexible attitude towards working hours is essential, as is a full clean driving licence.
* Ability to converse in German
* Ability to converse in other languages
* CRM functionality
* Knowledge of the Industry and/or products and services
* Knowledge and experience of export procedures ideally within the utilities industry
* High level of German written and oral skills