Our client in the Glenarm area outside Ballymena are looking to recruit a Sale Coordinator to join their team on a full time basis
The Sales Coordinator role will involve liaising with the Production management team to plan manufacturing, talk to the transport department to plan the despatch of finished products to meet our customer requirements. Dealing with our UK Plants on the wider range of our products we offer, to complete our customer requirements.
The role involves:
- Responding to customer orders either by telephone or email.
- Processing customer orders via our computer system SAP.
- To work closely with our Production team and hauliers to meet our customers delivery requirements.
- Ensure each day all loading and despatch documentation relating to orders is in place.
- Monitoring and tracking orders - I.E ensuring Lorries weights are correct, correct paperwork has been taken with each delivery, invoice customers on a daily basis and update our customer with changes in their order.
- Continually monitoring the logistical functions and operations of the plant. Ensuring that all procedures are carried out in line with requirements. This includes Health and Safety, FEMAS requirements and the Environmental aspects of the company.
- On our traded side of the business where we deal with our other plants in the UK and colleagues in Switzerland, we also complete customer orders on SAP, organise haulage and confirm orders to customers.
- Act as month end facilitator for Glenarm, submit month end information and accruals to the relevant people, completing a monthly checklist for month end and returning to the OM at the relevant cut off point.
- Other Administrative duties would be:
- Handling of complaints
- Raising Credit/Debit notes
- Dealing with requests for samples or literature
- Raising Price Offers or Price Increase letters
- Update when necessary our OPUS customer data base system.
- Dealing with the Purchasing side for production. Dealing with purchasing invoices, new vendor requests and checking payments.
- Complete weekly Production Analysis sheet for the Plant Manager
- Act as a reception point for visitors and making them aware of the site rules
Hours of employment would be 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday with one hour lunch. On the odd occasion you may be required to stay after 5.00pm to facilitate the plant. Be a backup for your other Customer Service colleagues when necessary.
Pay is negotiable depending on experience