Grafton are recruiting on behalf of a market leading global supplier of commercial vehicles for a Sales Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join an established company, developing a leading brand. The successful candidate will be promoting, managing and developing relationships with a portfolio of companies with the objective of opening new accounts, increasing sales and further strengthening our client's business.
* To achieve an agreed level of business via units sold to provide the organisation with profit.
* To provide proof & explanation of an agreed amount of qualified customers visits and quotations per month / per year. Targeting both existing and conquest customers throughout.
* To achieve an agreed sales unit target of new & used vehicles and an agreed set of KPI's relating to those sales within a 12 month period as listed in your annual business plan.
* Agreement to work closely with aftersales partners & branch staff to share regular information & business discussions / solutions via branch meetings.
* To provide information, maintain records & carry out all duties in an accurate, efficient & timely manner.
* To enhance the image and reputation of the company whilst supporting its commercial interests & to comply with good health and safety practice, all statutory requirements, company policies & standard procedures.
* To undertake such other tasks as may reasonably be required.
* The candidate will have had previous experience in selling or renting capital equipment
* Ability to work within a sales team, conducting yourself in a proper & respectful manner
* Excellent business planning is required to maximise customer facing opportunities
* To recognise that achievement of pre-set targets and KPI's is a minimum requirement
* To understand funding methods for products
* Be a professional presenter, deal creator & solution solver
* Understand how to best present specific transport solutions and sales campaigns
* Understand the benefits & importance of the Boost Programme & CXi results
* Excellent interpersonal skills required to maintain strong working relationships with both customers & local aftersales partners
* Have the ability to find new customers and increase the customer database
* Understand & help deliver customer's needs, expectations and fulfil those requirements
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* GCSE in Maths & English
* Have a clean driving licence ideally with a LGV (if not the successful candidate will be LGV trained and qualified with a learning contract after their probation period is completed)
* In-depth knowledge of the truck industry
* Understanding truck specifications
* German speaking
* Knowledge of SAP