Inside Sales Associate EMEA
Our client is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT.
Our clients' executive sales leadership is hands-on, regularly engaging with the team during key parts of the sales process to win and retain accounts.
Our client is seeking highly motivated individuals for Sales Associate positions. This role will specialize in identifying qualified leads from marketing activity and cold calling to generate new pipeline for the sales force. You will work on specific marketing and regional campaigns with the various sales teams in country. This position requires excellent communication skills that result in meeting or exceeding the assigned qualified lead targets. You will need to interact with field sales, internal sales, marketing, partners, prospects and customers to maximize the total Customer Experience. This role will be a contract role with a view to being promoted into a permanent inside sales role supporting our established regions within EMEA.
Job Responsibilities and Key Objectives
* Follow up and qualify new prospects from marketing-generated leads
* Prospect, qualify and develop new prospects to appointments
* Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and obtain business requirements. Work closely with Inside Sales team to determine strategic approach
* Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
* Build and develop initial customer relationships
* Meet or exceed assigned lead metric goals
* Manage and document lead cycle in our CRM system
* Promote, develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Our clients products and services, industry trends, and competition
* Produce reports as necessary
* A persistent, self-starter with a track record for success
* Credible follow-up and cold calling experience to multiple executive levels within an organization
* Successful experience in Lead Development preferred
* Technology or similar industry experience preferred
* Fluency in German and Business Level English language skills
For more information please call Natalia McCarthy on 01 450 5288, email nmccarthy at Grafton Recruitment.com or click Apply