Grafton are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading chemical company for a Sales Executive with a proven track record of commercial success in a competitive environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven Sales Executive to join an established company. The Sales Executive will be promoting, managing and developing relationships with a portfolio of companies with the objective of opening new accounts, increasing sales and further strengthening our client's business.
* Stand-alone role responsible for sales of speciality chemical products to a broad cross section of the Northern Ireland manufacturing industry
* Industry sectors - Food, Construction, Hygiene, Pharmaceutical etc.
* Maintaining strong customer focus through account management and excellent communication with customers
* Managing relationships with key suppliers to ensure a broad range of high quality products
* Delivering profitable growth through the development of new products and new accounts
* Responsibility for processing sales and purchase orders and other internal administration as well as adhering to regulatory requirements
* Credit control
* Opportunity for a pro-active, commercially minded professional
* Self-confident with a proven track record in fostering excellent working relationships with
* customers and colleagues
* Flexible approach to multiple product ranges and diverse industry sectors
* Experience of business-to-business sales particularly desirable
* Full driving licence
The successful Sales Executive will enjoy a salary circa £25-35K depending on experience plus a car.
The Sales Executive role will be covering Northern Ireland.
If you would like to discuss this Sales Executive job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
If this Sales Executive job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in Sales and Marketing please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.