Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Sales Executive for a company in the leisure, tourism and events industry. The Sales Executive will create and deliver a seasonal sales activity plan to promote company as NI's premier event venues for meetings, incentives, conferences, exhibitions and events.
* Assist the Head of Business and Leisure Sales in achieving income generation targets set in the annual business plan
* Develop individual seasonal sales plan to include cold calling, sales calls, mail shots, exhibitions, proposal writing and hosted site visits in order to achieve targets
* Generate new conference, exhibition and event business through proactive selling
* Represent company at domestic and overseas site visits, client events and trade shows as required by the needs of the business
* Ensure the accurate contracting of all client business including handover to Finance team
* Ensure efficient and accurate handover of all contracted business to the Event Planning team
* Develop marketing and promotional collateral to drive business and deliver revenue targets
* Develop strong contacts within the business community
* Maintain accurate client file records and sales activity on the CRM system
* Maintain an efficient and effective relationship with all internal departments
* Contribute as a pro-active member of the Business & Leisure Sales team
* Provide appropriate statistical information, sales data and trend analysis and prepare reports as requested by the Head of Business and Leisure Sales
* Any other duties as required and delegated by the Head of Business and Leisure Sales or any other person designated in their absence
* 2 years experience gained in a similar sales role within the disciplines of hospitality, event marketing, hotel or venue sales
* Proven recent experience of sales research, lead generation, conversion and working to targets / KPI's (gained within the past 5 years)
* Demonstration of awareness of current key trends in the market and understanding of their relevance to a sales role
* Experience of Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems
* An interest in events, heritage, arts and culture
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
* Understanding of the exhibition and events industry
* Good knowledge of the local corporate market
The successful Sales Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Sales Executive role will be based in Belfast.
If you would like to discuss this Sales Executive job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
If this Sales Executive job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in Sales and Marketing please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.