Sales Executive (6 Month Contract)
Grafton are recruiting for a Sales Executive with a proven track record of commercial success in a competitive environment. The role is a 6 month contract with probability of extension.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join an established company. You will be responsible for delivering the business goals and sales targets through increased uptake of the scheme. The role will involve contacting potential and existing employers.
* Achieve revenue targets through new client acquisition and client account management.
* Identify prospects and carry out high volume telemarketing campaigns.
* Influence the customer by identifying needs, matching benefits, overcoming objections and negotiating effectively.
* Be fully conversant on how new clients place their orders and be able to demonstrate the online system.
* Ensure all sales, prospect and organisation information are recorded in full.
* Use all sales tools available to demonstrate proven value and secure business.
* Be fully knowledgeable of the complete portfolio of services on offer.
* Keep up-to-date with market trends, competitor information, prospect information and any changes in law and government policies that may impact on business.
* Record and maintain database with all client information and sales activity, building a pipeline of income.
* Adhere to company internal customer service standards in terms of telephone greeting and manner, written communications, agreed response times etc. at all times.
* Engage in prompt and full communication both within your own team and across teams to ensure the highest level of customer service at all times.
* Demonstrate a professional, enthusiastic, pleasant and warm manner with all clients and colleagues.
* Undertake any other duties as requested by your line manager or any other member of the Senior Management Team.
* Participate actively in staff and team meetings to update and share information with colleagues.
* Participate in regular staff training and development activities on company services, operating systems, processes and procedures and contribute to same.
* Acquire and retain in-depth knowledge of existing and new company services.
* Take ownership of own training and development by putting forward personal training needs, undertake such training as is required to meet these needs and fully utilise all training and support materials which are available.
* Become familiar with the general duties of other staff and assist with other duties as required.
* Train colleagues in general duties of post in order to ensure organisation has adequate cover in times of need.
* Undertake any other reasonable duties appropriate to the achievement of the organisations goals and targets.
* Comply with the organisation's Security & Confidentiality policy at all times, ensuring the highest levels of information security, data protection and confidentiality.
* A good standard of education to include GCSE English and Maths Grade C or above (or equivalent)
* 2 years' full time paid work experience gained during the last 5 years of general administration to include 1 years' experience of direct customer service either face to face or by telephone
* 1 year experience of high volume Tele-Marketing
* 1 years' experience working in an outbound telephone sales environment
* Demonstrable record of getting in touch with key decision makers
* Computer literate to include extensive use of internet, Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word and Excel, and databases
* Candidates must have a confident and outgoing phone manner, be able to build rapport with customers in a professional manner and have experience in fact finding and consulting with customers, objection handling and closing
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent organisation, planning and time management skills including ability to prioritise workload and work to strict deadlines
* Good administrative skills including ability to maintain and update records and files, both paper and electronic
* Resilient approach to overcoming barriers to sale
* Proactive with ability to use initiative in problem resolution
* Self-motivated and result focused approach
* Ability to self-critique
* Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to build constructive working relationships with colleagues and clients
* An understanding of the work and vision of company
* Full UK driving licence and access to transport