|Location||Belfast, County Antrim|
|Salary||£8 - £9 per hour|
|Published||2 months ago|
Grafton Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Ledger Clerk for a large manufacturing business based in the outskirts of Belfast city centre.
This business manufactures and distributes specialist agricultural products across Ireland, and the Sales Ledger Clerk will join a busy accounts team, reporting to the Lead Sales Clerk.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Accurate and timely preparation of sales ledger invoices
- Accurate and timely recording of information to the Sales Ledger / relevant accounts
- Generation and processing of invoices
- Regular contact is maintained with relevant parties regarding invoicing
- Customer queries are effectively dealt with
- Accurate records are maintained regarding accounts and customers
- Effective filing and management of sales documentation and information
- Sales ledger reports are run as required - month end year end
- Timely processing of bank lodgements and input of bank transactions
- Timely collection of sales ledger receivables within stipulated settlement terms
- Accurate reconciliation of customer statements on and monthly basis and liaison with relevant parties to resolve issues & anomalies
- Management information is accurately prepared and distributed to relevant personnel as required
Suitable candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 2 years experience in a purchasing/invoicing/sales ledger clerk role
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade B or above
This role is initially available on a 6 month contract basis, however, a transition to a permanent role is possible beyond the initial period.
Hour of work will be Monday to Friday 8.45am to £4.30pm.
The pay rate for this role will be £8.61 p/h, equivalent to an annual salary of £16,800.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV by following the link below. Alternatively, please call Tracey Murphy on 02890 895 824 for further information.