Our client a successful supplier based outside of Portadown require a Sales Ledger person with Reception duties. This is a maternity cover until approx June 2017.
- Raise all delivery notes prior to drivers departing daily.
- Sort and distribute signed POD documentation to sales reps for checking before invoicing.
- Make corrections to invoices from PODs where necessary.
- Post invoices to ledger.
- Scan returned PODs on to database for storage.
- Highlight missing PODs to reps in order that a copy can be obtained.
- Invoice all Direct Delivery orders (supplier to customer).
- Reception duties to include switchboard, opening and distribution of post, meet and direct callers to premises.
- Educated to GCSE level to include English and Maths
- Recent accounts and reception experience
- IT literate (MS Office & ideally some sort of ERP system).
- Excellent customer service skills
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to email@example.com