Grafton Sales and Marketing are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a leading telecoms company for a Sales Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven Sales Manager to join an established company, developing a leading brand. The Sales Manager will manage a successful sales team and develop relationships with a portfolio of SMB's (small medium businesses). An excellent package and the opportunity for career progression await the successful candidate.
* Develop and implement the company's sales strategy in NI
* Lead, motivate and develop the sales team
* Plan and prepare targets
* Manage key accounts
* Help raise the profile of the company with key decision makers
* Deliver agreed targets (e.g. revenue, margin, volume) within agreed budget to meet the wider requirements of the business for nominated customers or market sectors
* Achieve assigned activity goals and other defied targets for the territory
* Maintain an up-to-date sales / technical knowledge of product portfolio
* Share experiences, ideas and techniques in order to assist with the sales training of colleagues
* Project a professional impression of the Company
* Generate competitor profile and gather information regarding prices and discounts
* Report activity to Directors
* Any other duties which role may include
* 3 years experience of managing a successful sales team preferably in telecoms industry
* Proven track record in meeting sales targets
* Effective planning and organisation skills
* Clearly demonstrated leadership ability
* Self motivated
* Able to work on own initiative and adapt to change
* Ability to generate new and creative ideas and innovative solutions to problems
* Strong analytical and numeracy skills, including ability to analyse data and draw relevant conclusions
* Fluency software operating systems, such as MS Office and customer relationship management systems
* Full Driving Licence
The successful Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £30,000 to £40,000 per annum depending on experience plus bonus, car, phone.
The Sales Manager role will be covering Northern Ireland.
If you would like to discuss this Sales Manager job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
If this Sales Manager job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in Sales and Marketing please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.