Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of a leading supplier of equipment into the food industry for a Sales Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven Sales Manager to join an established company. The Sales Manager will manage and develop relationships with customers within Northern and Southern Ireland plus Key Independent Distributors.
* Identifying and securing new business opportunities
* Achieving clearly defined targets
* Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing Key Independent Distributors
* Manage accounts accordingly
* Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of products and services
* Represent the company in a professional manner
* Report activity to Directors
* Any other duties which role may include
* Strong sales track record in developing business with Key Regional Independent Distributors
* Good commercial acumen
* Effective Negotiation skills
* Demonstrable Sales Success in developing both existing & new business
* Good communication skills with the ability to network effectively across all functions within the Distributor's organisation
* Well organised with good planning skills and the ability to deliver the right activity to support and enable the customers to grow
* Team player who can integrate easily with internal organisation and build strong working with relationships across all departments, particularly Sales Advisor, Marketing and Product Management Teams
* Strong IT skills across core Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Power point & Outlook)
The successful Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £30,000-40,000 per annum depending on experience plus car, bonus, pension and healthcare.
The Sales Manager role will be covering NI and ROI.
If you would like to discuss this Sales Manager job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
If this Sales Manager job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in Sales and Marketing please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.