Heating & Plumbing
- Build relationships and grow sales with the existing customer base.
- Proactively develop new business relationships in Kilkenny and the surrounding areas with Builders, Plumbers, and Specialist Sub-Contractors.
- To be accountable for the achievement of sales and margin targets as set by the Regional Manager
- Collect debtors, as and when required, in line with credit terms given by the Regional Manager
- Negotiate prices with customers whilst meeting agreed sales and margin targets
- Liaise with Branch Manager/ staff on a day to day basis so as the branch are aware of area covered / customers visited and sales leads acquired
- Producing quotations as and when required (otherwise carried out by branch staff)
- Follow up on quotations - quotes won/lost and reasons why
- Promote other brands and businesses within the Group and pass leads to the same where there are opportunities to do so.
- To provide reports / information as requested by management
- Adherence to the Company credit policy
- Adherence to Health, Safety and Environmental rules and regulations
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by management that are within your capability to perform.
- Previous experience in sales (minimum 2 years) within the heating and plumbing materials sector.
- Sound heating and plumbing product knowledge
- Proven track record on achieving targets and delivering results.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be extremely customer focused and results/target driven.
- Full valid driver's license.
- Technical qualification- mechanical/ engineering building services qualification
- Previous external sales representative experience within the Heating & Plumbing industry including experience selling direct to trade customers