You will take responsibility for increasing our brand distribution and visibility, within all Retail formats in your territory. You will taking ownership of the merchandising within your stores as well as executing incremental shelf space and second site displays.
- Achieve Annual sales budgets.
- Develop and secure opportunities to extend our customer base through new business development.
- Manage and maintain sales with existing customer base and develop opportunities for growth within the base.
- Develop and increase sales through merchandising and category management techniques.
- Offer a high level of flexibility and customer service.
- Attend Trade shows where necessary
- Communicate, liaise internally to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustaining relationships.
- Managing distribution and availability of brands and making them accessible to the consumer.
- Identify opportunities for display and space improvements, to maximise exposure of our brands.
- Developing and build strong business relationships to maximise sales with all your customers
- Understanding of and ability to use retailer systems and processes to generate incremental sales.
- Influence all Principle promotions either through direct selling or in-direct selling
- Adhering to the 6 Steps of Selling.
- Maintain regular callage to specific stores in accordance with journey schedule.
- Improving and maintaining our share of shelf space by having knowledge of the category planograms.
- Collection and reporting of market and competitor activity providing accurate and relevant reports and information
- Liaison with Sales Management for escalation of store issues and opportunities.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Maintenance of all company property to required conditions.
- Submitting weekly activity and results reports.
- Optimising the journey plan to ensure optimum route planning.
- Ownership and resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Target Driven
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work and contribute within a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to use own initiative to identify, pursue and secure opportunities.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Professional in appearance and manner
- Good IT skills
- Customer focused.
- In-depth knowledge of FMCG Retail sectors
- Full manual driving licence with less than 6 points and no previous bans