Grafton are currently recruiting for a leading supplier of gas products for a Sales Representative. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join an established company, developing a leading brand. You will grow the customer base within the domestic central heating market, develop relationships with key stakeholders (installers, merchants etc.) and represent company in a professional manner within the bulk domestic segment.
You will work within the following counties (which may change from time to time subject to business needs): Antrim, Down, Armagh and parts of Tyrone.
* Develop new domestic bulk business via consistent territory planning and review.
* Develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders (including Installers, Specifiers and Builders) for domestic markets to build customer base.
* Engage fully with CRM and the sales support team.
* Liaise with various in-house departments on an on-going basis to ensure effective and seamless sales optimisation and customer creation.
* Meet sales targets as set by the Domestic Bulk Sales Manager.
* Organise, manage and attend regional sales launches and customer events/trade shows.
* Attend monthly sales meetings.
* Complete monthly sales reports.
* Ad hoc projects as required.
* 3-5 years previous sales experience, with a demonstrable successful track record.
* Experience within the energy industry or a related industry is desirable.
* Have a professional business qualification (or be in the process of obtaining it). (Desirable).
* Be active and motivated by getting things done.
* Be target focused, motivated by completing the task, pay attention to detail and constantly seek improvements and new ways of doing things.
* Be capable of working on initiative with a resilient, positive and determined attitude towards business.
* Have excellent communication skills.
* Possess a full clean driver's licence.
* Be comfortable and competent using IT, particularly CRM and mobile communication devices.