Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a market leading manufacturing company for a Sales Representative. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven Sales Representative to join an established company. The Sales Representative will be promoting, managing and developing relationships with a portfolio of companies with the objective of opening new accounts, increasing sales and further strengthening our client's business.
* Identifying and securing new business opportunities
* Achieving clearly defined sales targets
* Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
* Manage accounts accordingly
* Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of products services
* Represent the company in a professional manner
* Report activity to directors
* Any other duties which role may include
* Sales experience in manufacturing industry
* Proven track record of success in account management and developing new business
* Excellent interpersonal skills including well developed presentation and negotiation skills
* Self motivated and exercise a proactive approach, with the ability to work on your own initiative
* Confident and able to build and maintain relationships with clients at all levels
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Full driving licence
The successful Sales Representative will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus Company Car and health insurance, mobile phone.
The Sales Representative role will be covering NI and ROI but will be based in County Armagh when not on the road.
If you would like to discuss this Sales Representative job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
If this Sales Representative job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in Sales and Marketing please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.