Sales Representative and Merchandiser
Located in the outskirts Belfast, our client a local family run business requires as sales representative to join their team on a temporary part time basis, with the view of becoming permanent full time. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth delivery of our client's home grown products to customer premises, develop an excellent relationships with the customers and seek new opportunities to grown the business and increase sales.
You will play a vital role in the development of excellent relationships between business customers, being the point of contact for all queries, orders and issues that may arise. You will deliver customer orders taking care to ensure they are delivered in an excellent condition and seek opportunities to grow the business and identify new leads to increase sales. This role would be ideal for someone who has worked previously in a sales role and has an interest in gardening.
- Excellent numerical skills
- Excellent ability to multi-task
- Previous sales and customer service skills
- Maintain and enhance effective working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Ability to develop key relationships with external clients
- Excellent ability to work as apart of a team
- Deal with customer queries wherever possible or report back to maximise customer satisfaction
- Carry out vehicle checks to ensure vehicle road worthiness
- Full clean Uk driving licence
- Good geographical knowledge of Northern Ireland
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Previous sales experience
- Interest in gardening would be beneficial
- Part time hours
- Company vehicle provided
- Potential to become a permanent position
- Immediate start
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Laura Kearney on email@example.com