Grafton are currently recruiting for a leading supplier of gas products for a Sales Representative. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join an established company, developing a leading brand. You will secure and expand existing business and develop new accounts, while representing the company in a professional manner in dealing with companies within the cylinder market.
* Develop a plan for the cylinder dealer network within the region.
* Maintain dealer contracts and service dealer needs for cylinder stock, merchandising and advertising in line with company requirements.
* Work in conjunction with pricing structures and develop new pricing agreements with new customers on an on-going basis.
* Develop relationships with key stakeholders within the region.
* Meet sales targets as set by the Sales Manager.
* Ensure customers comply with credit terms.
* Attend monthly sales meetings and reports to the business.
* Liaise with various in house departments on a daily basis regarding accounts.
* Engage fully with CRM and other IT tools as provided by the Company.
* Any other duties role may involve.
* 3 years previous sales experience. Experience within the energy industry or a related industry is desirable.
* A professional qualification would be desirable.
* Motivated and organised.
* Proactive, target focused, motivated by completing the task, pay attention to detail and constantly seek improvements and new ways of doing things.
* Be capable of working on initiative with a resilient, positive and determined attitude towards business.
* Have excellent communication and relationship building skills.
* Possess a full clean driver's licence.
* Competent using IT, particularly CRM and mobile communication devices.