Research Sales Support
£18,000 - £20,000
Located in the heart of Belfast, our client requires an experienced research sales support executive. Our client plays a vital role hosting a variety of exclusive events and prides themselves in delivering exceptional service to each and every guest. They work form a modern facility and can offer a very exciting and varied job role for the perfect candidate in the entertainment industry.
As the Research Sales Executive you will be provided with the opportunity to work leading clients in the business and entertainment industry across the globe. You will be required to liaise with other departments, research local markets, UK and global conferencing and events, arrange prospective client visits to the facility in the hope of generating new business and generate leads for the sales team to follow up on. You will work in a modern city centre facility in an exciting and fast paced permanent role.
- Team working Skills
- Ability to make decision using own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional customer care experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent use of ICT
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's (Grade A-C) including English or equivalent qualifications.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate specific examples; at least one year's relevant work experience in at least four of the following six areas, two of which must include point a) and point b): b) The use and maintenance of databases and other computerised systems; d) Working with a range of internal and external customers f) The collation and analysis of performance information
- e) Assisting with the co-ordination of events; and
- c) Sales and marketing activities including selling or promotion, by telephone or email, of products;
- a) Researching and identifying business opportunities in line with overall business objectives;
- Ability to demonstrate specific examples, at least one year's relevant work experience in each of the above areas
- Ability to demonstrate specific examples on their application form, at least two year's relevant work experience in each of the above areas
- Ability to demonstrate specific examples, at least one year's relevant work experience within an entertainment or conference venue.
- Annual Salary of £18,000- £20,000
- Full time hours
- Central location
- Immediate start
- Excellent opportunity to work with a highly recognised organisation
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Laura Kearney on firstname.lastname@example.org