Sales Support Administrator required on a temporary basis for Grafton Recruitment offices in Belfast £7.20 - PH.
Role: Sales Support Administrator
Rate of Pay: £7.20 per hour
Location: Belfast - The Boat
Hours: 37.5 hours Monday - Friday between 8.30am-5.30pm
Duration: 6 Months initially - possibility to extend
- Answering telephone / screening calls
- Meeting and greeting candidates and clients
- Screening candidates to ensure details are passed to correct consultant
- Formatting CVs, producing reports and other reports required by the Branch.
- Supporting sales with mail-shots, marketing activity etc.
- Responsible for all stationary, postage and print
- Managing the PO Portal
- General admin filing, faxing and photocopying
- Payroll support if applicable
- Coffee/teas for clients when required
- General cover for consultancy staff
- Responsible for petty cash - balancing receipts
- Maintaining quality for candidates and clients in line with key process manual
- Supporting in quarterly audits
- Researching client information for manager
- 7 GCSE's at Grades A-C (or equivalent) including English Language and Maths
- 12 months admin / secretarial experience
- Experience answering phone and email queries
- Delivering administration support e.g. photocopying, filing
- Experience of using MS Office including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively using a variety of mediums to a wide range of audiences
- Able to Work effectively as a team member and helps build relationships within it.
- Actively helps and supports others to achieve team goals.
- Is reliable and flexible.
- Focuses on the customer and provides a high-quality service that is tailored to meet their individual needs.
- Provides a high level of service to customers.
- Maintains contact with customers, works out what they need and responds to them.
- Takes personal responsibilities for own actions and for sorting out issues or problems that arise.
- Is focused on achieving results to required standards and developing skills and knowledge.
- Plans and carries out activities in an orderly and well-structured way.
- Prioritises tasks, uses time in the best possible way, and works within appropriate policy and procedures
- Third Level Qualification
- ECDL/OCR Level II Word Processing
- At least 12 months experience in an administration role in a Sales or Recruitment environment
- Answering phone and email queries
- Providing administration support to sales / recruitment staff
- Experience of using MS Office including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and a member of the team will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.