Permanent role available for an enthusiastic and customer focused candidate who will be responsible for qualifying sales leads, outbound sales activities, liaising with field based staff and coordinating with third party contractors. Dublin South West.
The role :
- Qualifying sales leads upon initial enquiry
- Carrying out outbound calling sales activities
- Supporting the field based sales team
- Coordinating with third party contractors
- Ensuring that all customer contact points in the bulk domestic sector are facilitated in an effective and efficient manner in order to support growth targets
- Project managing domestic contract creation and central heating installations
- Ensuring that all customer interactions are completed in line with challenging KPI's
- Ensuring accurate and timely reporting to the management team as required
The candidate :
- A proven track record as a customer facing professional with administration and sales or business development skills over a minimum of three years
- Excellent communication skills - approachable and open to information sharing to create an inclusive environment
- Capability to analyse and interpret information
- Be able to demonstrate a sales and project management process / framework overview
- Be able to demonstrate project management experience
- Be able to demonstrate the achievement of sales targets
- Be eager to find new ways of working, produce new solutions and manage change
- Be proficient in various computer hardware and software packages including CRM
Please apply below with your up to date CV to Louise in Grafton Recruitment.
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. For further information on this role please call Louise on 01-4505288 or apply below with your CV details.