Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Sales Support Agent for our client based in Dublin 12.
Our client a leading Energy Service provider and is currently looking for an experienced Sales Support Agent to join there busy team
- Qualifying sales leads upon initial enquiry
- Carrying out outbound calling sales activities
- Supporting the field based sales team
- Coordinating with third party contractors
- Ensuring that all customer contact points are facilitated in an effective and efficient manner in order to support growth targets
- Project managing contract creation and installations
- Ensuring that all customer interactions are completed in line with challenging KPI's
- Ensuring accurate and timely reporting from the Support Team to the Manager
- 3+ years experience in a similar sales and customer service role.
- Have excellent communication skills encouraging information sharing, promoting teamwork, supporting others and promoting an open and trusting culture
- Be able to demonstrate verbal and written communication skills to analyse and interpret information
- Be able to demonstrate a sales and project management process / framework overview
- Be able to demonstrate project management experience
- Be able to demonstrate the achievement of sales targets
- Be able to demonstrate a technical appreciation of the domestic heating sector
- Be eager to find new ways of working, produce new solutions and manage change
- Be proficient in various computer hardware and software packages including CRM
- Excellent salary
- Dublin 12 location
- Free Parking
- Heavily subsidised canteen
- Lots of room for career progression
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.