Sales Assistant - German
Department: Partner Relations
Start Date: Immediate
You are a highly motivated, dynamic individual who utilizes effective communication skills. Focused on a specific geography, you will engage prospects, securing unique offers & promotions to ensure a mutually lucrative partnership is established for the long term. You meet & exceed business targets to deliver high quality partners into the franchise.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Proactively seek out new opportunities with a pre-approved sourcing brief
- Manage your sales pipeline using outbound calls to qualify potential partners, create quotes & close contracts
- Negotiate with partners to facilitate a lasting relationship
- Identify cross selling opportunities to maximize the value a partner can attain from working with the company
- Gather & input accurate data into the CRM database
Essential Competencies/ skills :
- Track record of delivery in customer service or sales environment (2 - 3 years)
- Fluent (written/oral) in a German & working proficiency in English
- Organized, with the ability to prioritise in a dynamic environment
- Ability to develop rapport & build relationships with partners
- Enjoys the challenge of meeting & beating targets
- Enthusiastic self-starter & engaging communicator (oral & written)
- Efficient using MS Office, experience with CRM tools an advantage
- >40 words per minute typing skills
- To best serve our partners, you would be expected to work office hours 0800-1700 & public holidays to suit the clients of the market covered
Why contact Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Natalia McCarthy on (01) 5175040 or at email@example.com or apply below with your up to date CV by clicking the button.