Job Title : Sales Support Specialist - 10 month contract
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a Sales Support Specialist with our client in Dublin 15. Our Client provides security products and solutions to protect businesses from advanced threats, malware and other cyber attacks.
The Role: Sales Support Specialist
This role sits in our Consumer business.
The Sales Support Specialist will play a pivotal role between our senior account managers, partners (our customers: retailers/distributors) based throughout EMEA and our centralised functions (Sales Operations, Finance, Legal).
This person will be the go to person to marry our final commercial agreements and the practical follow-up / follow-through on these.
- Tracking and reporting of our current contractual agreements with partners (retailers/distributors) using our current systems/tools: SMART (rebate tool), SYMArt (contract repository), Business Objects, Excel
- Tracking, checking and reporting on our promotional agreements.
- Daily support (phone, email, webex) of our retail sales force.
Hours of work: 40 hour working week over 5 days
- Fluent in English
- Understanding (retail) sales and the commercial process to make a sale / maintain a successful relationship with our customers and support accordingly
- Analytical and eye for detail
- Strong communication skills, working with our customers as well as our country field teams
- Ability to manage priorities and effectively communicate and act upon these
- Excellent MS Office (esp. MS Excel advanced)
In Return: An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
10 month contract with our client, and potential to apply for other positions within the company.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.