Position: Sales Office/Customer Service Person
Excellent opportunity to join a the sales office of a leading Plumbing & Heating Distribution company
This position is a new, due to an increase in turnover and a need to increase the level of support for their customers.
While current staff members have plenty of industry experience we are looking for a candidate near the beginning of their career path who is looking to carve out a career path working on their own initiative.
Principal responsibilities and tasks:
- Dealing efficiently with customers via phone, email, fax and personally, to process their order requirements and provide product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
- Principal responsibilities and tasks:
- First point of contact with both customers and company sales team for the receipt of orders & customer service questions.
- Accurate input of customer orders onto the 'Intact' PC based system.
- Resolving queries with customers directly or via the Company sales team to a successful conclusion.
- Completion of other sales and administrative tasks relating to the sale and distribution of products to the customer base.
- The candidate should be at ease with computerised sales order processing systems and possibly have a plumbing/builders merchant trade background
- Any other duties relating to the sale and distribution of the Company's product range that may be
Please forward your CV for the attention of Joanne Duffy (Walkinstown Branch)