Temporary Santa required for leading Public Sector Organisation based in Lisburn.
Starting - Sat 26th Nov - to 24th Dec
The aim of Santa at Lisburn Museum is that every child has a personalised experience. The ethos is to give children time with Santa, rather than just processing them.
Must be patient with good with children and willing to enter into the Christmas spirit, giving visitors to the Grotto a warm, friendly welcome.
Deliver an authentic Santa Claus experience for the school groups and visitors coming to the grotto.
- At least 6 months experience of working with children
- Demonstrate a good disposition with children
- Ability to communicate effectively with children
- Previous experience playing Santa Claus
- Previous experience of performance/acting roles, especially with children.
Preference will be given to those candidates that have an authentic look for the role of Santa Claus
Salary £10.00 per hour.
If you enjoy working with children & contributing to the magic of Christmas please forward your CV too email@example.com