Role: SAS Data Analyst /Designer
Our Client, a leading provider of Financial Services, requires an experienced SAS Data Analyst / Designer to work with their Retail Credit Risk team.da
- Design and delivery of a DataMart to combine and report data from two legacy mortgages systems.
- Data analysis and data mapping of application data between two legacy systems
- Detailed design for a mart table to include:
- One-time data migration and data mapping of application data
- Monthly update of application data
- Re-use of existing SAS reporting suite to utilise the combined dataset.
- Technical design and development of above items in SAS environment
- Testing and implementation support
- Proven, strong Programming Skills in SAS
- Particularly keen on candidate's who have worked previously on Migratory Projects
- Previous experience in similar, time critical projects
- Project Management Experience
This position will be offered as a daily rate contract, initially for a 3 month period with the expectation of being extended for a further 3 months.
If you are keen on applying for the role please forward your C.V. ensuring you include how you meet the above criteria or contact Paula McClymont /Gail Prue at Grafton Recruitment.