School Receptionist required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Newtownards £7.25 Per Hour.
Role: School Receptionist
Rate of Pay: £7.25
Location: Newtownards, Co.Down
Hours: 29.5 hours per week
Duration: 13 weeks may be extended
- Meeting and greeting
- Taking phone calls, taking messages and passing them through
- Filing and scanning documents
- Working in a busy environment
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent
- 2 years relevant reception
- Experience using a windows based system
- Worked in a school environment previously
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Janey Cordner will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates will need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of £33 payable to Access NI.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE TUESDAY 27TH SEPTEMBER AT 5PM.