Gardener required for a local government organisation based in Belfast, £8.85ph.
Starting ASAP for 4-5 months.
Monday-Friday 37 hours per week
You will be responsible to the Area Supervisor for the undertaking of work in parks, playing fields, landscaped areas and open spaces either individually or as part of a team.
- Maintain the orderly condition of grounds; sweeping, hoeing, raking, mowing, edging, removal of litter and rubbish etc.
- To carry out labour associated with soil cultivation, site preparation and construction.
- Grass cutting, hedge cutting and pruning.
- Use of powered hand tools and light plant to perform duties.
- Load, unload and move equipment and materials such as mowers, barrows, plants, soil, fertilisers, horticultural tools and sundries.
- NVQ Level 2 in Horticulture, or equivalent qualification;
- At least one year's experience of working in the horticultural industry, for example, parks, playing fields, nurseries, landscape gardening.
If you are interested and available for this role please upload a CV to the link.