Belfast City Centre
£18,000.00 - £23,000.00
A new job opportunity for an experienced Secretary in Belfast City Centre.
Responsibilities will include:
- Diary Management
- Typing and drafting correspondence
- Amending documents
- Booking meetings
- Arranging and booking travel and accommodation
- Audio typing
- Organising seminars
- Anti-money laundering checks
- Assisting with customer database management
- General administration ie. Filling, faxing, photocopying etc
- Reconciliation of petty cash
- Stationary replenishment.
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent typing speeds
- Efficient diary management skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent organisations skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Organised with time and documents
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible, can do approach
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office
- Ability to manage own workload
- Team player
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you feel you have the essential experience please follow the link below or contact Katie Doyle on 0289024 2824