Job Title: Personal Assistant and Quality Administrator
Personal Secretary to Managing Director and administer / manage the Quality Management System
The person must be proactive and enjoy working within a dynamic, fast paced environment. The role will be broad and varied and would be ideal for someone who enjoys working where there are multiple demands. This role requires the successful candidate to have the ability to work independently and under pressure at times, to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. In addition to supporting the CEO you will work on other projects where required but particularly on the administration of the Quality Management System.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email and post, corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Maintain executive's agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize some outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Administration work to include typing, filing and administration of the QM system.
- Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement across the organisation
- Maintaining a constant awareness of the business context and company profitability
- Ensuring compliance with national and international standards
- Agreeing in-house standards
- Defining processes and procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Bringing together staff of different disciplines and driving the group to formulate and agree comprehensive quality procedures
- Working methodically to establish a clearly defined management system that all staff can apply
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation
- Supervising technical staff in carrying out tests and checks, sometimes in a laboratory environment
- Collating and analysing performance data against defined parameters
- Writing technical and management system reports
- Supervising the programme of internal auditing
Please forward your CV for the attention of Joanne Duffy (Walkinstown Branch)