Grafton Recruitment have partnered with one of the UK's leading Legal and Tax Advisory firms to recruit an experienced Secretary for their Belfast office.
This role is available on a part-time basis of 20 hours across 5 days per week (Monday to Friday). The Secretary will support two partners within the firm with the administration associated with their work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Diary Management
- Typing and drafting correspondence
- Amending documents
- Booking meetings
- Arranging and booking travel and accommodation
- Audio typing
- Organising seminars
- Assisting with customer database management
- General administration ie. Filling, faxing, photocopying etc
Key skills & experience required:
- Previous experience within a secretarial role
- Excellent typing speeds
- Efficient diary management skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent organisations skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Organised with time and documents
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible, can do approach
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office
- Ability to manage own workload
- Team player
This position offers an interesting and varied workload, and the opportunity to help grow a new office for this firm. Benefits include share options available to all employees as well as team-based incentives.
If you wish to apply for this role please submit your CV via the link below. Alternatively, please contact Tracey Murphy on 02890 895824 for further information.