Are you a professional Credit Controller who enjoys working as part of a busy Credit Team?
I am seeking a Credit Controller with a minimum of 2 years experience to join my client, a dynamic and progressive company who offer excellent benefits with the chance of advancement.
- Ownership of a portfolio of ledgers
- Pursuing customers for payment in accordance with agreed terms
- Monitoring customer credit limits and maintaining company credit policies
- Daily posting and allocating of payments
- Manage internal and external queries
- Regular review of debtors and follow up actions
- Assisting with the processing of payment as required
- Maintaining good relationship with customers
- Issuing client correspondence and statements
- Works independently / team
- Reporting to Senior Credit Manager
- Ad-Hoc Administration duties and project work as required
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience in Credit Control.
- You will need to be technically adept, strong attention to detail.
- Have the ability to identify issues and suggest solutions.
- Possess and be able to demonstrate the key competencies and skills outlined below
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite combined with general proficiency in IT systems
- You will be confident on the phone and you will be able to work under pressure.
- Focused attitude to work, with the ability to constantly meet deadlines while ensuring excellent attention to detail & high levels of accuracy
- You will work in a pleasant and inviting work environment
- You will have the opportunity to grow and advance within the company
- VHI Healthcare
- Social Club