Senior Asbestos Operative - Permanent - N.I Based
Grafton Recruitment is delighted to have been appointed as the primary recruiter for an international facilities management company. Due to recent success they currently have an excellent opening for an experienced Asbestos Operative who is looking to the next step in their career into a Supervisor role.
- You will be responsible for leading and managing a team of operatives to carry out a range of asbestos removal activities throughout Ireland.
- Ensure your Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) is inspected and maintained as required.
- To read, understand and challenge (if necessary) the risk assessment for each job/contract allocated.
- Ensure your team complete all work as instructed and as stated within the risk assessment.
- Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years asbestos removal experience.
- Up to date CSR Card - essential.
- Experience of working with method statements and risk assessments.
- Up to date documentation in relation to asbestos medical, face fit and relevant training certificates.
- Ability to work independently and use initiative.
- To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work.
- Holding a current site surveyor qualification would be a distinct advantage, but not essential, as training will be given.
- Valid driving licence
In return our client will put you through the Supervisor course, provide training and you will receive a highly competitive salary, company vehicle and other benefits. For further information please contact Craig on 02890242824.