Our client, a leading Telecommunications provider is recruiting a Senior Avaya Engineer to work in Information Technology area.
The Successful Candidate will join an existing team, responsible for building new Avaya Aura solutions and migrating users from various PABX solutions. Working with the Voice Technical Design Architects, he / she will be responsible for Onsite Sever builds, software upgrades, migration of users and inputting to the overall design and migration strategies.
He /she will also be responsible for troubleshooting throughout the project(s) and assisting support teams with the more complex issues when the solutions are in life.
Skills Experience Required:
Extensive experience to include the following:
- Avaya Aura Deployment and Troubleshooting, including the following,
- System Manager
- Session Manager
- Communication Manager
- Avaya Aura Messaging
- Session Border controller for Enterprise
- Avaya Aura Contact Centre
- Nortel CS1000, call pilot & symposium solutions (would be an advantage).
- NICE or similar Voice recording Solutions
- CDR solutions
- Audiocode Gateways
- Deployment of SIP trunking, preferably BT NOAS.
- Various SIP protocols and identifying SIP issues using Wireshark
- Understand General Networking
- LAN & WAN technologies.
- Voice over IP considerations
- QOS requirements
- SNMP or Avaya solution
- Excellent PC skills including,
- Simple PC troubleshooting
Use of Excel, Visio, Word & PowerPoint to produce plans and customer documentation
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship management skills
- Flexibility and commitment to work outside normal working hours, when required
- Proven experience in planning and implementing technical upgrades and migration strategies
- Ability and experience of delivering to critical timescales in a pressurised environment
- Results & Customer focused
- Change orientated
- Self Driven & Analytical Thinking
- Good Planning & Organising skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Must have Clean Full Licence and access to car as some weekly travel to customer sites required
If you are keen on finding out more information on this position please contact Gail Prue or Paula McClymont at Grafton Recruitment Tel.02890322022 or submit your c.v. via the link.