Senior Business Analyst - upto 6 months - Belfast City Centre
Our client is a well known Financial Services and Banking Institution across the island of Ireland.
A number of positions have arisen at varying levels within our clients Change division (BA, SBA and PM) requiring experience and expertise in analysis and change from an operational, statistical and cultural viewpoint.
Working as a Senior Business Analyst within the Change Division
- Deliver quality business solutions, including analysis solutions, within agreed time scales
- Take responsibility for managing the relationship with stakeholders, where appropriate
- Input to the establishment and development of work streams plans
- Complete project reporting as required to satisfy programme governance
- Lead meetings/workshops between the programme team and representatives from other business areas as appropriate
- Extensive and demonstrable experience (2 years+) within business analysis
- Experience in a business change environment
- Working experience on Projects
- Analysis of workstream from gathering requirements
- Experience of organising and leading workshops
- Good understanding of business analysis/project management methodology and it's practical application
- Deep understanding of data quality and data governance
- Excellent MS Office skills, ability to use Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio and MS Project to a high standard
- Experience in defining, documenting and reporting on business requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to present results and findings
- Basic understanding of project management techniques/methodologies
- Experience in a Project environment within the Banking or Financial Services sector
- Having completed or working towards completion of a qualification in Project Management methodologies
In return our client is offering a competitive daily rate for a Senior Business Analyst position.
If you are interested in applying or finding out more please send your CV to Paula Mcclymont at Grafton Recruitment.