Business Development Manager | Pharmaceuticals | Permanent Role
The Role: Senior Business Development Manager
- Manage the sales and marketing functions of the Infection Control product line in Europe and Asia.
- Responsible for the provision of a monthly and annual sales plan for the Infection Control product line.
- Responsible for the delivery of the agreed monthly and annual sales budget, at the agreed gross margin.
- Identify new markets and opportunities for the Infection Control product line.
- Provide internal communication to the Senior Management Team on the sales and marketing plans for the Infection Control product line.
- Promote the development of new or improved products through liaison with R&D and with appropriate industry contacts and universities.
- Maintain and develop Company culture, values and reputation in its markets and with all customers, staff and partners.
The candidate will be an infection control industry insider with five years + experience at a senior level. They will ideally have qualifications in microbiology or chemistry although other qualifications will be considered.
The candidate will have a record of successful infection control business development in Europe and ideally throughout Europe and Asia. They will be a self-starter with the capability to manage all elements of the business development process.
- Salary 70 - 100k
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.