Senior Change Analyst
Belfast Based - Daily Rate Contract - 3 months +
Our client is a well known Financial Services and Banking Institution across the island of Ireland. In business for almost 200 years they currently have nearly 6000 employees to provide high level of service to nearly 2 million customers. Part of a globally present organisation they pride themselves on their local feeling and local understanding with motivation to be the best in their market at providing customer service.
What you will be doing?
Working within an Alignment Program you will be providing support and guidance work within areas such as Products /Process /Policy /System integration gaps.
Specific tasks would include but not limited to:
- Secretariat for boards and formal meeting
- Working with business areas to produce programme briefs for key programmes that will close multiple alignment gaps (and later Business Cases)
- Support in the production of associated / required technology system change details (costs, timescales etc.)
- General Management oversight, support and guidance for business areas on gap closure
- Aid in the production of FCA return
What is required?
- Detailed understanding and experience writing restructuring business cases
- Audit /Assurance experience would be very beneficial as would bank experience
- Previous analyst skills ideally within a Change environment
In return our client is offering a competitive daily rate for a Senior Change Analyst
If you are interested in applying or finding out more please send your CV to Paula Mcclymont at Grafton Recruitment.